How to Import Movies from DSLR Camera to iMovie in iPad
Guys, if you have a DSLR camera, recording some movie from it, and want to import the movies file to iMovie in iPad, here is what I found out. (If you have a better alternative way, please share it in the comment).
- Copy .MOV from your external storage (SD card or anything) to your PC/laptop
- Use a tool to convert your MOV to MP4. I use a free great app, Freemake Video Converter (www.freemake.com)
- Click on + Video button (on top) to load your MOV file
- Click to Apple button (at bottom) to convert it to MP4
- Open iTunes in your PC/Laptop
- Connect your iPad to your PC/Laptop
- Copy your MP4 after conversion to a folder that will be synced with iTunes
- From Photos tab, sync the folder that contain your MP4. Ensure you tick the Include Videos checkbox
- Open your iMovie, and whenever you create a trailer or a project, your MP4 are ready
Have a great movie project using your great lenses!